About Me

My photo
I'm a freelance writer, wife and mother of one from Western Massachusetts. Spending time with my family and having the honor of raising my son together with my husband is where my whole heart is. Just before our son was born we fell in love with the location of a fixer upper lake house and moved in when I was VERY pregnant. We've been renovating ever since. When I'm not writing, filling the roles of wife or mother, I enjoy a relatively new passion, boxing. It's an empowering workout like none I've ever experienced. Watch out for my right cross. I'd love to hear from you. Email me traceywrites@mass.rr.com.

Friday, May 30, 2014

Looking for summer vacation fun?


Don't discount your local library.  
Read my latest article in the Western Mass edition of baystateparent.

FREE Summer Fun at the Library


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment here. I'd love your input.